Would you charge for Gelish structure gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hello

Just wanted to know if anyone charges for structure gel when using gelish, I was thinking about charging £5 for it, dies this seem reasonable

Thanks in advance

Tracy x

I don't charge any extra for the structure as I only use it on clients who have thin or brittle nails, sometimes this can be through no fault of their own x

I don't charge either. I only use it on certain clients and I use hardly any xxx

I have it down as a charge on my price list although that's only for people that ask for it - otherwise I only use it on clients who I think will benefit from it as they have brittle nails and then I don't charge anyway.

I was thinking of charging say 3 pounds. After all you are using a product. I purchased the iz calgel from calgel has this says can be used with any system, I won't be using it with any system cause it was dam expensive I think I will buy the gelish structure!

Thanks, I have just used it on my last client but I didn't charge for it so that's answered my own question, x x

Latest posts

Back