Would you enhance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
I had a call from a lady who wants a set of nails doing, she stated that she had a set on from a nss and they had ruined her nails and needed them taking off and a new set on. I went this morning and TBH I don't know quite what to do. I removed the nails and was left with the majority of nails liftign away from the nail bed, some half way down some from the sidewalls. I didn't want to alarm her by the condition of her nails so I suggested that she was to give her nails a rest and we have rebooked the enhancements for 2 weeks time. She was fine with that.

I am well aware that by not giving her what she wanted I run the risk of her going elsewhere but I just couldn't put them on and need some advice please:confused: . She has had l&p on for about a year and had them quite long and pointed, she may have put too much stress on the natural nail with the length. What do you think geeks?:?:

Think you did the right thing! See what they look like in 2 weeks before making any further decisions!

I don't know what products you use but I would have sold her a bottle of SolarOil to use for the next two weeks and that will have repaired them immensely. I think the time frame you've left is good but the sooner she get's a good set of nails on there to protect her damaged nails, the better.

If it were me, I would do a nice set of sculpted nails, really short length. I think her previous length did play a big part in the damage if she wasn't used to them. I wouldn't do tips on ladies nails that have already had layers of their nail plates removed, tips I think would add to the trauma if she broke them. However keeping the tips very short should be ok. Just make sure they are not too thick as she doesn't need the extra weight either.

Just my honest opinion ... correct me if I'm wrong
xxxx

Latest posts

Back