Would you ever ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowadays people tend to me "caught out" over Facebook and phones etc. You don't tend to hear about people being caught in the act any more. For example, wife comes home early from work, husband up stairs with another woman. I think Facebook and phones are just the modern way of being caught out. I know a lot of people who have found out stuff via Facebook. X

I think 20 years ago you would have just followed them to see where they were really going !

Maybe...if you didnt have a houseful of children who you couldn't leave . What an awful situation .

I admit I have done it with my partner but it was not long after we got back together. We had a break for a wee while and he didn't really give me any reasons as to why he needed a break and it was all a mish mash when getting back together. He never gave me any warning either and just said he needed space over Facebook one evening. So it was hard for me to wrap my head around and especially with the girl he seen during our break was still hanging around at that point my head was a bit messy. I was caught out and I did admit it to him and I explained everything and then we talked about everything and he explained everything and from then I've never touched anything belonging to him. I felt like I was missing out on the truth and I got it. We work great now and we talk openly or shout openly and we work. I've no reasons not to trust him I just didn't understand what went on.

Nowadays people tend to me "caught out" over Facebook and phones etc. You don't tend to hear about people being caught in the act any more. For example, wife comes home early from work, husband up stairs with another woman. I think Facebook and phones are just the modern way of being caught out. I know a lot of people who have found out stuff via Facebook. X

Maybe ..you just KNOW ..in your heart of hearts but you need something tangible like a text or a FB message ...the modern ..lipstick on the collar

Maybe ..you just KNOW ..in your heart of hearts but you need something tangible like a text or a FB message ...the modern ..lipstick on the collar

I used to know someone who checked her husbands mileage on the car daily, also checked his jumpers for long hairs .. no, she didn't trust him.

If I was in any way suspicious, I would not tip toe around looking for any opportunity to see a message on a phone. I would come straight out with it there and then! I really could not be bothered with secrecy. I would rather be single!!

I'm to lazy to bother!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If I borrow his phone to do something when my battery's run out I do have a sneaky peak at his messages but I soon get bored as there all about work! Lol x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've never checked my ex's phone but he always used to check mine so i put a lock on it just to stop him, i had never given him any reason to think i was doing or saying anything untoward but he was internally a very jealous man.
he tried many times to get past the lock code that he got it blocked and then he blamed the kids playing around it, i knew the kids hadn't gotten hold of the phone - because they knew the lock code - i found out not long after that his previous marriage had trust issues both sides, amongst many other things.

my kids will use my phone, even the ones who don't live at home but i am sure they don't look through my messages, they think i am boring anyway haha
i wouldn't look through their phones.

I saw messages on my ex's phone...which he prompty lied about to my face and deleted straight away as he knew I'd seen it....that's a sure fire way of knowing something is going on. Although he didn't cheat. But I think he was planning to. I didn't trust him in the end. I would only look if there was a reason x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No I trust him 100% but If it were me I'd delete the messages personally x

I think before phones communication and going about liking someone was very different. Basically he probs wouldn't have even said those things to her if he didn't have a phone. People hide behind their phones.

During our 4 year relationship there was 5 different girls he said similar things to. Yes it broke the camels back in the way I was falling out of love with him but I was tied into a difficult financial agreement n just couldn't leave. If it wasn't for that I would have gone straight away!

I Dont really care if he looks as I have nothing to be private about lol. He has had a look in the past and I have on his-again, theres nothing to find! But I think earlier on we were making sure there was nothing to find, both been cheated on and cheated in the past we know how easy it is. I also know if he DID have anything incriminating he'd delete it hahaha!!! But neither of us do anymore, or mind if the other does have the other's phone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My OH goes to work and sometime leaves his mobile at home, he doesn't panic to come back and collect it, he also doesn't take it to the loo/shower with him or have it stuck to him.

So I've got no reason to worry.

No I've got no reason to worry, we know each other's passwords for everything and have never snooped on each other's phones, fb pages, email etc. The only time I've done it is last month because I'm arranging a surprise party for his 30th and logged in as him on FB to check he couldn't see the private event page I'd set up.

My partner randomly changed his password to his phone so I knew immediately something was going on, ignored it for months till a phone bill came through the post, and I opened and read it, and was right in what I thought :-/ , given the opportunity I would have loved to have gone through his messages! Unless there's a reason I don't see why you'd read through personal messages, but when you suspect something's going on then yes I think you should, for peace of mind x

I can be very possessive over my phone with people I don't trust. An old ex friend was so say, playing on a game on my old Nokia and she was actually going through every single message on my phone. I only found out because I was sat right next too her.
I wish I had snooped more on my ex. He had a 6 month affair and went on holiday with her and her children. I only found out when she was drugged up and head butting his front door at 2am.
My Partner would never hide anything from me and I never hide anything from him. We have both been cheated on and decided when we got together that we would 100% be honest. Even if it hurts the other. Some sad people have tried to get between us but because we are so brutally honest with each other, it never worked. The only time I had things from him is when I'm buying him presents! Even then it's a case of 'don't look in that drawer!! Your Xmas presents in there' even then neither of us look. Xx

I checked my exes once as I had a weird feeling...I was right and he'd cheated on me the night before! See ya 😂gut instinct is a clever thing

I do but that's not a trust issue I trust him 100% but I do it 1) because I'm really nosey - I read anyone's message if I could haha and 2) if we have plans to go out with his mates his doesn't give me full details like what time were all meeting where we're meeting what were actually doing so I have to look to see so I can be ready on time and know what to wear haha. But no I do trust him I just like to be nosey 😃 xx

Me and my bf both look at each others phones but generally it'll be because the other is doing something and wants to know what a text says. We don't have passwords because we don't need them.

Latest posts

Back