Would you mind being nosy at my website?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, if u get 5 minutes would you have a quick nosy at my website? I just need some honest opinions. I don't know if there's too much information on there.
I value all of your opinions and I'm not touchy so please say what you think! Thanks x

Last edited:
Hi - I had a quick look and think it looks very professional, you have all the essential elements needed and it's bold and clear.
I don't think you need to add that its a 'Hairdressers salon' but if you decide to leave that in change to 'hairdressing salon' or 'Hairdressers'.
The telephone number stands out well and the photo lets us see that you have a modern environment which looks clean and professional. I would ask your photographer to make her name smaller on the photo or remove and credit her on your links page.
You do have a lot of info on the landing page, but I don't think its too much, maybe I would put it under headings i.e.
Our professional products
We maintain High standards
Colour matters etc etc
Everything else is great - well done! Venetia x :)

its fab- well done you!

Thanks a lot! I am constantly trying to make it look fresh, but after a while it all looks the same! I put "hairdressers salon" to increase my listings on google when I first did the website. Now it's a bit more established I'll change it. Thank you!x

Nice job!
Check the punctuation and the paragraph formatting, otherwise it's blimmin good!

Well done, brilliant job. Colours work well together, plenty of info x

Well done it looks great! :D xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

It looks fantastic...well done!

ETA ... I wish prices were that around here...wow...I would be there in a shot!

Last edited:
My prices are at the middle to high end. Some hairdressers locally charge £15 for a cut and blowdry, some charge £35! My cousin lives in Sussex and she pays a fortune for her haircut!x

I love it , well done , wish mine was like that :)

Lovely website - well done :hug:
I love the letters/ salon name on the wall too!

Wow! Very nice! Looks slick, easy to use and inviting! I want to come to your salon now!

Just double check spelling & grammar !

It's a really good site! Well done x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Thanks everyone, it's always good to get a fresh pair of eyes on it!xx

The only thing which stood out to me, was does the salon not have a street number???
:green:

No it's on a row of 5 shops. It's the only hairdressers on the block so it's ok.x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back