Would you move abroad if you had the chance?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My heart is broken, my soul bruised and my faith in human nature diminished.
:(

Aww Lynne 😢... Sending you some ❤️. Xx

I would love to live in either Nova Scotia or Vancouver. Total opposites in every way but I know if I said to hubby lets go he would be packing now. Just need the courage to do it
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

I will be living in cyprus in the next couple of years, just need to decide when! We're going for about a year. Might start a family too to make me working not so much of an issue x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

For two pins I would sell everything, pack up my pants and my little cat and leave these shores. There is nothing keeping me here any more.

Switzerland is a lovely place, have you ever been?

:hug:

Yep, been to Geneva to see the lovely SwissDermyl people!
They were very proud of their Jet d'eau!

Yep, been to Geneva to see the lovely SwissDermyl people!
They were very proud of their Jet d'eau!

But it's the L'eau de Dezaley, La Côte, and Féchy that they are most proud of! I hope you were shown that too. :wink2:

I will be living in cyprus in the next couple of years, just need to decide when! We're going for about a year. Might start a family too to make me working not so much of an issue x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to live in cyprus for a year :)

Iv also lived in Greece and French Alps

i've now been in Bermuda for 2 years but coming back to the UK very soon. Very lucky, as my parents ended up coming out to Bermuda too after being offered work out here too a year ago

Im looking forward to returning to the UK though for good xx

Another vote for California.Went there for holiday last year and when I saw the relaxed lifestyle they have,I didnt want to come back!However,it's almost impossible because of the visa problem!

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I am moving to Colombia on July 1st! Handing my notice in tomorrow and finally retiring from nursing after 27 years. We will be there 2 years and when we come back I will concentrate on re starting the business up and just doing that. So excited!!!

I am moving to Colombia on July 1st! Handing my notice in tomorrow and finally retiring from nursing after 27 years. We will be there 2 years and when we come back I will concentrate on re starting the business up and just doing that. So excited!!!

Wow that is very exiting, good luck for your new future :) xx

My brother went to Colombia last year. Got mugged twice. serves him right for flashing his expensive camera around. What on earth are you going there for?

My brother went to Colombia last year. Got mugged twice. serves him right for flashing his expensive camera around. What on earth are you going there for?

Sounds like Southampton.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back