Would you pay to do a course on how to apply strip lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay to do a course to learn just how to apply strip lashes?

• Yes

Votes: 33 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 193 85.4%

• Total voters
I learned how to apply these in college, it was a two minute tutorial nearly ten years ago. I really don't see how anyone could justify charging 95 per person in a class for this.

Me too.....and me neither. lol:)

That's the power of the brand isn't it?

Can you image if Joe Bloggs beauty school advertised a strip lash course for £95?

That's the power of the brand isn't it?

Can you image if Joe Bloggs beauty school advertised a strip lash course for £95?

Yes i agree its all in the marketing. look at Blink and Go nd HD Brows. It's the brand you buy into with celeb endorsement

I enquired about this course and booked on. It isn't just a strip lash course that you pay 95 pounds for. The 95 gets you a kit that is worth 60 pounds with 8 sets of lashes and also Duo adhesive and professional tweezers. It also allows you to buy the Amy Childs strip lashes in the future for around 3 pound a pair rather then the consumer price of 6.50. Its with the Nouveau Beauty Group who are renowned for top quality training. I'm actually really looking forward to my training and don't regret booking it for one second!
:green:

Nooooo, as a girl who would wear strip lashes on daily basis if I could afford to, I am now an expert at applying them haha!! 'practice makes perfect' :wink2: xxxxx

What an absolute joke! sorry, Nouveau are a great company to train with but seriously £95 to apply strip lashes so you are 'allowed' to buy amy childs range! crazy!
a complete money spinner..............

What an absolute joke! sorry, Nouveau are a great company to train with but seriously £95 to apply strip lashes so you are 'allowed' to buy amy childs range! crazy!
a complete money spinner..............

Well they've probably shot themselves in the foot!
You can't buy Amy Childs strip lashes unless you have done the training but they would sell a hell of a lot more of them if people could just buy them.
As the results from the poll show, not many people would be prepared to pay for the course. It's not exactly rocket science is it?!
You may well have got £60 worth of products in your kit but that's retail price isn't it and not what you would pay to buy them?
Baby Elephant, I thought you were a trainer for Nouveau!

I would never pay for a course in strip lashes, I wear lashes every day and take around 1 minute to apply once the glue is tacky and I wouldn't waste my time or money on a course just for the added extras, but that's just my opinion x

yes angelina, your correct, I was a trainer for Nouveau, I no longer teach for them. Like I said, their courses are great but If Im being honest I think this is just plain cheeky! more fool the people that pay it!
We used to teach strip lash application on the masters training and it was a 15 minute section!
Can definately think of better things to spend £95 on!

We used to teach strip lash application on the masters training and it was a 15 minute section!

Really? It wasn't covered when I did my masters a couple of years ago. Maybe they had stopped it by then.
So something they thought was worthy of 15 mins education now needs 4 hours??!! Classic lol

up until i left angelina, which was a couple of months ago we were teaching application of strip lashes in the masters!
i think it was brought in after you trained!

I learnt how to apply strip lashes in my partying days!!

They also taught me when I was doing my NVQ2 but by then I was an old pro. lol.:lick:

Latest posts

Back