Would you recommend a diamond microdermabrasion machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
As the title suggests, would you recommend this treatment? I'm looking at an ex demo one of £800 and I'm wondering whether to take up the offer, but I'm wondering if you guys would recommend it?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry you've had no replies here, and apologies we've not paid SG a visit sooner..! I can definitely recommend diamond microdermabrasion, but you need to look at what sort of treatments you want to offer with it. If it's just general MDA, anti-ageing, pigmentation treatments etc., then diamond is fantastic and you won't be disappointed. It's cost effective to run, easy to use, and offers fantastic results. However, if you're wanting to offer treatments on stretch marks and scarring then crystal MDA is better suited.

You also need to look at the machine you're looking at; does it include vacuum suction? And if so, why? Vacuum was traditionally used with crystal machines, in order to propel the crystals out of the machine and onto the skin before sucking them back....but with a diamond machine the diamonds are embedded to the end of the hand piece, so vacuum suction is not needed. Despite this, many companies still use vacuum even with diamond, and this can result in a treatment that scratches the skin, and is unnecessarily stimulating.

Hope that helps, but if you'd like more information please do ask :)

Latest posts

Back