Quantcast

Would you spray tan in living room with no extractor fan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
I am in a dilemma a client wants a spray tan but I don't have an extractor fan. I have moved my salon from a premises to our spare dining area which is attached partially to our living area. Would you do a spray tan without an extractor fan? Or will it just ruin the walls and space and get tan everywhere?

PamieD

learnelectrolysis.co.uk
Reaction score
Nope! Can you apply by hand/mitt?

Baggybear

Reaction score
I'm mobile, I don't have an extractor fan and I tan people in whichever room they want. One spray tan would be fine and I doubt you would see any tan residue but if you repeatedly tan people in that room then you probably would notice a build up of tan residue eventually. It depends on how often you plan to tan people and how well you have set your gun, if it is going to be a regular thing I would invest in an extractor fan or spray in a room you can wash down after a few tans like your bathroom.

RED STAR

Reaction score
Without an extractor there will be a fall out! :oops:

Cindy2021

Reaction score
My gun is set low but the room I spray in has my white nail table and shelving in it. After a tan there is a dusting on my table, shelves, light sockets etc X

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Thanks girls .... The garden it is then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nailpod

Reaction score
Use their bathroom spray then while they stand in the shower it's the easiest to wipe down and you have no guilt of ruining anything :)

Latest posts