Would you-spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel Tanning

Reaction score
I checked my messages earlier this morning to find a message sent to me at 1am this morning. It was a bloke asking for a naked spray tan on his own. I’m mobile so obviously at his place. Feel a bit uneasy about it to be honest. What’s
your thoughts please? x

I wouldn’t! Sounds very suspicious. Maybe he’d had a few too many! X

I checked my messages earlier this morning to find a message sent to me at 1am this morning. It was a bloke asking for a naked spray tan on his own. I’m mobile so obviously at his place. Feel a bit uneasy about it to be honest. What’s
your thoughts please? x

Too many alarm bells going off.....no :eek:

Follow your instinct. If it doesn't feel right and alarms are ringing then don't do it. If you want to do it, tell him you dont go to mens houses alone for your safety and you will be bringing someone with you. If its nothing dodgy he will be perfectly fine with you doing this xx

Thanks ladies, I politely told him that I don’t offer that service [emoji53] gut instinct was telling me to steer clear. It was via messenger, had a sneak peek of his profile and must say (without sounding judgmental) made me feel uneasy.

your thoughts please? x
I wouldn’t do this one tbh... and my policy is NO NAKED MEN... if you do decide to do it, I would take someone with you and maybe have a phone call conversation first, not forgetting to let someone know the time and place you will be at.

Thank you, I told him politely that I didn’t offer that service x

I happliy tan men but I am in a tanning salon & the fellas are usually known to us either as clients or hubbys of clients.

I reckon he was a tad drunk with his mates thinking it was a ‘larff to message you.

We do get the odd weird caller but we can normally out weird them pmsl xx

I happliy tan men but I am in a tanning salon & the fellas are usually known to us either as clients or hubbys of clients.

I reckon he was a tad drunk with his mates thinking it was a ‘larff to message you.

We do get the odd weird caller but we can normally out weird them pmsl xx

Hi, yeah he must’ve had a few as I’ve not heard from him again (thankfully[emoji23]) I don’t have a problem tanning men, like you, it’s normally men that I know

Latest posts

Back