Wow! Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anca14

Reaction score
Guys, just wanted to rave. I don’t fuss over my eyebrows that much, but I have always wanted to perfect them – I mean, they do frame the face for a younger and more-awake look! My eyebrows aren’t bad; they’re just sparse at the end, so I’ve been looking for something that allows me to fill in my eyebrows naturally. I've tried lots of products, cheap, expensive, afordable.
I found the perfect product -and I retail it really well too. Retails at £15 -I end up ordering 20 every 1- 2 weeks or so -my cash flow stops me froms stocking up more at once.
Anca x

What's the name of the product? I'm looking for something to fill my brows. Just Google Wow Brows but it's just salon websites coming up? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Please share !! Xx

Hi, guys, sorry, my internet is so slow, I loose the will to live while uploading!
The website is www.wow-brows.net, Julia or Beck are the people I've dealt with. They are very helpful, e professional palette is out this week I believel, can't wait!
I'm not good ar retailing but this babies sell themselves!
:lol:

Have you been in the shop in Westbury on Trym? I often visit this area, so will pop in next time if it's any good. I am in need of proper advice for colour matching as my brows are too dark for the normal dark browns, but I don't want black brows!

Thanks for the link.

Just checked out the Gallery of before and afters. Way too scarey for me, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Westbury on trym? Are you from Bristol? .. This is soooo close to me that I had to comment lol as it is weird to find a geek soo close! X

I'm not sure if you meant me or not! But I just stay in this area often, I don't live there.

I've never gone to any of the shops in WoT, so did get a little excited at the thought of being able to buy something good next time I'm in the area. Sadly, not for me though.

Have you been in the shop in Westbury on Trym? I often visit this area, so will pop in next time if it's any good. I am in need of proper advice for colour matching as my brows are too dark for the normal dark browns, but I don't want black brows!

Thanks for the link.

Just checked out the Gallery of before and afters. Way too scarey for me, thanks anyway.

Hi, Nicole, just picked up your post. We do have 2 salons in Bristol ann Wow! Brows retails in both of them. If you pop in, the therapists will advise you on the best colour for you.
Don't let the gallery on the website put you off as it was accentuated for the picture purposes.
They are amazingly natural looking -while writting this I'm wondering if we should revise them actually?! :?:

Ahh I see! Yes I did mean you, it's just WoT is such a small place that I thought ooooh I wonder if I know you lol x

Am I right in thinking this is beauty box? X

Yes,it is Beauty Box -you may know me :lol:

Ahh lol! .. How funny.. So close! No I don't think I know you.. I just used to work opposite in Barclays and round the corner in Britannia! :p x

Hi, Nicole, just picked up your post. We do have 2 salons in Bristol ann Wow! Brows retails in both of them. If you pop in, the therapists will advise you on the best colour for you.
Don't let the gallery on the website put you off as it was accentuated for the picture purposes.
They are amazingly natural looking -while writting this I'm wondering if we should revise them actually?! :?:

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

Can I be honest? The pics really put me off. Pic 9 of 9 especially, as it looks quite fake and her eyelashes are quite distracting too where they are spidery. The other brows also look like they have been deliberately messed up, brushed in all directions, so look a little strange.
Maybe they wouldn't look so dark if the models were made up in the after shots to lessen the shock factor, I don't know as I'm no photographer!

I would love to see some other more natural pics if you have any, as I am finding my interest in taking care of my brows is increasing as I have started to have them waxed now. I really want to find some nice make up for them that isn't a pencil. :biggrin:

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

Can I be honest? The pics really put me off. Pic 9 of 9 especially, as it looks quite fake and her eyelashes are quite distracting too where they are spidery. The other brows also look like they have been deliberately messed up, brushed in all directions, so look a little strange.
Maybe they wouldn't look so dark if the models were made up in the after shots to lessen the shock factor, I don't know as I'm no photographer!

I would love to see some other more natural pics if you have any, as I am finding my interest in taking care of my brows is increasing as I have started to have them waxed now. I really want to find some nice make up for them that isn't a pencil. :biggrin:

Yes I know what you mean! I think maybe the photos should be revised July, that is no disrespect to you or your product though, I just find the second lady's lashes very distracting as she obviously needs infills in her lashes, I know that's not what we're meant to be looking at, but it's very distracting! Lol. Also the 3rd lady has very odd eyebrows (I know this is obviously her natural shape).
Having said that, I will be ordering some to try when I can afford ;) x

I have to respectfully agree, the pictures aren't the best to promote your powders, especially picture 9. x

Hi, ladies, point taken. A photo shoot booked for tomorrow so watch the space!
I really appreciate your feedback!

July x

Hi, ladies, point taken. A photo shoot booked for tomorrow so watch the space!
I really appreciate your feedback!

July x

Wow! Fab! Can't wait to see the pics and can't wait to place my order :) when is the pro palette out or is this out already ? XxX

Hey July! I appreciate you taking it in the spirit it was meant and I am really looking forward to seeing your new pics. :biggrin:

Wow! Fab! Can't wait to see the pics and can't wait to place my order :) when is the pro palette out or is this out already ? XxX

Hiya, pro palette out, it comes in pink, black, zebra or leopard print, it holds the 5 shades plus a brush. The brilliant thing about it and I believe is unique is that once one colour runs out, you buy just that pan of colour rather than replacing the whole lot.

If your powder breaks - unfortunately we all drop things- there are some tips on the website on how to save the it.
July x

Latest posts

Back