Wow, does anyone actually do nails like this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea he's tonysnails, have u found him?

Ohh god how on earth did I miss the extra bead... Deary me!!

2 beads for that length is still crazy, I did think it was mma but still quite a skill to get that control that wet..
[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Tut why won't my emojis work [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Is he called Tony's nails? I love the nail boss and poochies nails (I think)

This guy puts flashing jigsaws into his acrylic lol how does this even happen I tell ya you couldn't make it up if you tried

Tony Ly is amazing! I've got him on Facebook, his progress in 4 years is brilliant

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460400407.214137.jpg

And as far as I'm aware he uses the whole young nails system

-nail envy-

I love the way he writes 'this how my work look'

Omg just looking at his work... I think he's over taken Phuong the Nail Boss as my new fave!!!

Unreal isn't it

He does classes in Florida for $799 I would so book this and just fly out and stay at a hotel

Geek holiday anyone? X

Geek holiday anyone? X

Well I'm game. And we can all pig out over there too.. Everything's massive we will all fit in well over there and the buffet and the burgers and the Cinnabon buns

Can u imagine us on a plane. And we will all come back doing them Zigzag acrylics and flashing lights in the middle finger

I'd love to study with him or Greg Salo. Greg is my ultimate nail crush at the moment. I loved my CND L&P beginners course but there's a brilliant 90 minute Q&A session with GS and the techniques are amazing. He doesn't believe in the liquid to powder ratio and I've now stopped stressing about it - the result has been nails that last with almost no lifting at all which I'm stunned at seeing as I only graduated last month

Greg is awesome! I love his energy. Well done on getting your skills up Stook x

I love Greg too. Love how he still does his classes.

I love watching videos of different techniques x

Using just one bead of acrylic that to me looks to be the completely wrong ratio this nail tech has done what appears to be a fairly well formed set of enhancements (personal preference on length /shape etc - but you get my drift)...

This would've taken me a good 3 beads to do each nail - do any of you techs actually work like this? I'm amazed at how quick...

Does anyone even get asked for nails that look like this? I don't.

Latest posts

Back