Wow Factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the Wow Factor web site has gone? I can't find it anywhere :sad:

Brilliant thanks ladies :D

I spoke to my supplier today as the tan I ordered hasn't arrived and she said wow tan is having problems as the partners are splitting up so they are having trouble getting stock etc so I've decided to change to nouvatan.

I spoke to my supplier today as the tan I ordered hasn't arrived and she said wow tan is having problems as the partners are splitting up so they are having trouble getting stock etc so I've decided to change to nouvatan.

There shouldnt be any problems with availibility of stocks of either Tantrick,Tandare,Organic's or NKD because as the manufacturer and intelectiual property holder I have a warehouse full of these items

Indeed there does apear to some form of hickup at the wow end and given they dont apear to have stocks available for you we will be only to happy to help you out with some product as im sure you dont want to let your customers down....were located in Turriff about 50mins from you

HTH and it would be a shame to loose a good customer.

Likewise if there are any Tantrick,Tandare,organic's or NKD users that are desperate for stocks please contact me directly and I will happily do my utmost to help you

HTH :hug:

Last edited:
As we are the exclusive distributor and those ranges are only available through us please feel free to pm or call me so that i can help you with any problems.

Thats rather odd as I am not aware of any company trading under the name Beautytrix as being an authorised exclusive distributor of our various brands

Unless of course im missing something that I havent been told about as yet...I know im old but my memory generally remains intact :eek:

So Flirties eyelash adhesive is now bought through Beautytrix?

Yes, it's still Britta. :D

I don't know what's going on but my supplier did mention the website had changed too. She said the labels on bottles would be different too. My clients loved the ORGANICS rapid tan but I'm going to see how it goes with nouvatan. Thanks anyway.

I don't know what's going on but my supplier did mention the website had changed too. She said the labels on bottles would be different too. My clients loved the ORGANICS rapid tan but I'm going to see how it goes with nouvatan. Thanks anyway.

I think you are being missled anjd missinformed here by your supplier...but im hearing this a lot this last week

Our Organic's branding has not changed at all and to be told this ....well me thinks something underhanded is a going on here in my opinion

Last edited:
I have tried both old and new and the new one is fabulous, my clients love it so there is no need to worry. I was slightly concerned but am really, really happy with the new stuff :wink2:

I am confused now.

I thought the new stuff was new and not the old brand, rebranded. I think you may have misunderstood Collin or am I missing something here? It certainly wasn't sold to me as rebranded but as a new product.

I am finding this thread really confusing and it isn't really getting anywhere so I am going to close it. There seems to be something going on that the members of this site are not aware of and I don't think this is the place to vent or accuse any other distributor of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back