Wow - new members

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
It is good to see lots of new members on the site :hug: There has been 24 in the past 2 days!

I would like to wish all new members a hearty warm welcome :hug:

Also, it makes me feel good that there is still so much passion out in the big wide world for Nails and Beauty :green:

Have a fab time newbies reading all the posts - it's great to have you on board :hug:

Here! Here! Happy Geeking xx:hug:

That many? I am so guilty of forgetting to have a look on the introductions section:smack:

Welcome everyone and happy geeking :hug: xxxxx

this site is great! I've been doing nails for almost 4 years but this is the first time i'm a member of site like this and luvin it! I've been here for last two days and having problems turning my laptop off lol....:eek::green:

this site is great! I've been doing nails for almost 4 years but this is the first time i'm a member of site like this and luvin it! I've been here for last two days and having problems turning my laptop off lol....:eek::green:

Hi Hodnettka.

Have you been to International Beauty in Dusseldorf? I am struggling to sort out if I will go either there og to Proff. Beauty in London....

Thanks in advance.

Cec.

Blimey, that is a lot! Welcome all newbies and happy geeking.:hug:

A huge welcome to all of our newbies :hug:

Yes, welcome all! You're going to love it here. :hug:

i'm already super addicted lol

Latest posts

Back