Wow what nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
brilliant site lesley, a good find!!!!!!!!! :)

wow awesome! I couldnt download the pages fast enough lol. I'm more into freehand nailart and have never really been that taken with airbrushing but this is amazing...really different and so full of life! the way she gets 'light' into the designs..would love her to see her working!

TracyUK said:
wow awesome! I couldnt download the pages fast enough lol.

Know what u mean - had to wait for Japanese language to download b4 I could check it out but boy was it worth the wait. Those designs are gorgeous :green:

Shaza

WOW,Wot a fabarooney site,especially liked the stone designs,i see things like this and wonder if i'll ever be half as good,maybe one day eh! :sad:

Now this is art !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this, thanks for the link xxxxxxxxxxx

I actually had this site in my favourites, but hadn't visited for a while, thank you for bringing it to my attention again.

How she manages to do such wonderful nail art, well it beggars believe! I get really pleased when my flicks all look even :o :D

WOW!!! They almost look like photos..... how talented is she?

Right, on the case now.... :lol:

WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :green: thanks for link Lesley amazing never seen anything like it! The nails look just like photo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back