Wrap sealer and finishing sealer - difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what is the difference between wrap sealer and finishing sealer. The wrap sealer appears to be a thinner viscosity but wondered if it does the same job. I ask this coz my finishing sealer is at the bottom of the bottle and died a death when i just went to use it. :( However on the bright side :) I have a large bottle of wrap sealer which is unused - can i use it instead coz i just done my nails and i need to seal them - boohoo!!! :cry:

Hi Carole,

Which brand are they?

plaoh said:
Hi Carole,

Which brand are they?
They are Spangles? Why - does it make a difference then?

Carole Lindsay said:
They are Spangles? Why - does it make a difference then?

Not that I'm aware of but I've used Spangles and I would say that you could use either.

Hope this helps.

Going off the subject, thank you for your reply to my post re hypnotherapy.

plaoh said:
Not that I'm aware of but I've used Spangles and I would say that you could use either.

Hope this helps.

Going off the subject, thank you for your reply to my post re hypnotherapy.
Thanx for that - i'll give it a go and see what happens when i wash my hands later, lol. You're welcome for the reply on hypnotherapy - is it still going well, hun?

It's still going great. I even starting too lose weight (very slowly). As I'm much happier I'm not turning to food as a comfort so much.

I took the children for a walk along the beach yesterday, something which I use to dread.

I just wish business would pick up. Things have been very quiet on the nail front over August. I'm hoping that now the children have gone back to school, the phone will start to ring again. :)

Carole -

Did you try a quick dry top coat on foiled nail art to see if it worked?

Fab Freak said:
Carole -

Did you try a quick dry top coat on foiled nail art to see if it worked?
Hi hun: i never do foil work so wouldnt know what works and what doesnt, lol. I have been wearing my current nails for 5 days and the acrylic paint hasnt worn away at all so i guess its ok to use the wrap sealer!! :)

Okay dokes - do you hate doing foils - I do but I am determined to beat em :twisted: :lol:

Fab Freak said:
Okay dokes - do you hate doing foils - I do but I am determined to beat em :twisted: :lol:
Yep, i hate doing them but i never get asked for the ones i do have so dont like to waste money buying any more ;)

Latest posts

Back