Wrinkle Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
As a smoker naughty I know I have developed quite deep lines above my top lip I would really like to get rid of these or minimise them any ideas ???

Botox is about the only thing i can think of that really works...all the creams in the world might help in appearance but wouldn't get rid of them enough to notice a difference....2 of my clients have this done...and i could see the difference big time.

I am too chicken though...:lol:

the deep lines are part and parcel of drawing on the said cigarette lesley!!! so try smoking through your ears!!!!!!!
best of both worlds!!!!!

ps this is a joke btw xxx

Have you tried the following from Hive Solutions:

Activate Collagen Generator 50ml at Hive of Beauty LTD

I advertises as being great for smokers skin and I do use it (although I dont smoke) as it is great for tightening the skin and boosting the skin re-generation.

The girls in the salon started to notice after a few days and they didnt even know I had been using it.

the deep lines are part and parcel of drawing on the said cigarette lesley!!! so try smoking through your ears!!!!!!!
best of both worlds!!!!!

ps this is a joke btw xxx

Lmao Nicollllllla but then I would have wrinkly ears :lol:

I don't know of anything other than botox and fillers..Today special value on qvc is Paul Mckennas stop smoking cds. JUST STOP IT you can do it.Have you been watching the food doctor.. ooh horrible.

Lellipop you know the monday diet thread start up a stop smoking thread lots of geeks must want to give up you can all support eachother.

You need a filler to get rid of these lines.
It is about pouting when you smoke. If you just have a little it gets rid of the lines without plumping your lips up too much.
Restylane Treatment

BOTOX. Had my crows feet done just before christmas and the result is amazing. Had mine done at Skin at Leicester Royal Infirmary. There are clinics around the country. My hubby works for the NHS so did a lot of research for me. Pm me if you want any details Lel. xx:hug:

Lmao Nicollllllla but then I would have wrinkly ears :lol:

at least you would be able to cover them up with your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant do this with your lips, unless you grow a tache!!!!!!!!!! a big mexican type one!! lol
ignore me , im drinking cos its fri and i have day off tomorrow!!!

If you're not brave enough to have Botox or a filler, try finding someone who does a non surgical facelift treatment like Dermalift or Caci.
See if the therapist would do you a mini one concentrating on the lower half of you face if you think they are too costly. You would need a course of treatments then monthly boosters to keep it up.
I wonder if there are any skin geeks in your area who would do a treatment swap.:hug: I used to do this with a friend before I moved.

BOTOX. Had my crows feet done just before christmas and the result is amazing.

Botox can only be used on eyes and above. a filler like restylane is def. the way to go - amazing results on smokers mouth.
Mind you if you did have botox round your mouth it would paralyse the muscles then you wont be able to draw on a cigarette!
KxXx

Hi Lellipop

Have you heard of Cellex-C? I think it is pretty much the only way to get rid of those wrinkes other than botox or an injectable filler. I had posted a thread regarding cellex-c and because a most geeks said they had not heard of it, i pasted the info from cellexc.com so, do a search on cellex-c if youre interested. I get the best deals from a store online.
HTH :)

Latest posts

Back