wrinkles and dark circles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
hi, now apart from plastice surgery wich i can't afford, lol.
what can i do or but to get rid of smiley lines ok good old wrinkles and dark circles.
today i bought from boots.... Dr Harnik under eye brightner. supposed to conceal dark circles and fine lines.
dark circles are still there it didnt cover them not 1 bit, and the fine lines stick out even more. you no like when you put on foundation or concealer it just gets clogged in the lines.
im only 36 look like 56 please send donations for surgery to........... lol x

right.....this is what you must do

early nights
drink plenty of water
avoid going out in the sun without an spf moisuriser
follow a good skin care regime
stop smoking if you do
have a healthy diet

OR if you cant be ar** to do that ...like me:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

ysl Touche eclait will disguise the circles
and Clarins beauty flash balm will tighten and brighten your skin!
Exfoliate regularly to get rid of them dead skin cells.
when applying cream ALWAYS USE UPWARD STROKES

hth

AMb xxxxxxxx

DONT DO SURGERY!!
Good advice there Amb xXx
I have a serious dark circle problem - so much so my Stepdad calls me Panda face because I am also really pale.
The best concealor I have ever used - wouldnt be with out in fact is Ariane Poole clicky here I would go for the 2 light and 1 medium Dianna for your skintone and you then blend them for a skintone match. I apply with my fingertips (light and a smudge of medium) sort of pressing it into the skin, and hey presto they are gone. The wee pallete will last you for ages I still have mine after about 2 years. It doesnt crease or line and lasts all day.
I have been hearing good reports about a new Loreal Line Filler product - I will see if I can find the name for you.
HTH
KxXx

crystals said:
to get rid of smiley lines ok good old wrinkles

trip to b&q for some polyfiller?

:Grope: sorry had to say that !

amb x

MINKUS said:
trip to b&q for some polyfiller?

:Grope: sorry had to say that !

amb x
pmsl your wicked, but apart from that thanks for your help ladies.
i was looking at the loreal line filler this morning, should have got that.

crystals said:
pmsl your wicked, but apart from that thanks for your help ladies.
i was looking at the loreal line filler this morning, should have got that.

Hiya I know how you feel about circles I get them when I've not had anough sleep - but I do drink 2/3 pints of water a day and I do notice a difference when I don't!

Like Amb says maybe a few more early nights and more hydration will help ease them.

The loreal is a quick fix product - until you wash it off dont think it makes a long term difference. Another one I have heard raves about is eyesential clicky here
HTH
KxXx

well i suppose the late nights dont help, but thats not me id go to bed a 9pm, hubs has to have the telly on. it drives me mad.
i have also started to drink more water.
trying to give up the smoking.

I use YSL touche eclat as well for dark circles if Im looking a bit rough and its great. Not something I use much so it lasts ages. As for wrinkles, no idea hun sorry!

sorry if this has been said already, at work, aint got time to read the answers. i watched something the other day and the woman said everyone applies dark circle eye concealer WRONG. they tend to rub it in like foundation but its not the way you should do it. you should just dab it on and keep dabbing until it blends, otherwise you rub it away and you can still see the dark circles.

and a quick fix for eyebags/wrinkles is heamorroid cream. apparently. never tried it myself. (short term solution... when you're desparate because you've got a hot date... not recommended to use it everyday!)

Toni Talons said:
and a quick fix for eyebags/wrinkles is heamorroid cream. apparently. never tried it myself. (short term solution... when you're desparate because you've got a hot date... not recommended to use it everyday!)

I have seen this mentioned in loads of mags before actually! It must work then!

Dark circles will never go away - they are just there!

I have them bad too!

YSL is great but pricey BUT The Body Shop sell them too and are just as good (honest, i'm not just saying it because I work for them)!

Yes Ive heard good things about the bodyshop one too, Is it a pen like the YSL one?

the applicator is more like the tiny sponge stick you get in lipgloss (if that makes sense)!

yes I know, has this one been out a while as I used to get this when my friend had body shop parties and it was fab. It used to be in a green tube and the applicator had a gold handle if you know what I mean. But Im sure the packaging has been revamped since then

Fingertips ND said:
the applicator is more like the tiny sponge stick you get in lipgloss (if that makes sense)!
sounds good, will pop in and get one.
also i wear fake tan then the makeup on top of that, and to be honest i find it makes me look worse, so ive just took every thing off. then done cleanser n toner, moisteriser, and i look tonnes better, my face has even got a nice healthy shine to it

nailsbydesign said:
I got that and tried it for a month and NO DIFFERENCE was seen at all in my skin !!!!
hi, well dont really want to buy it if its no good i seen it today its about £15.00, it'll just add to my collection of no hopers.lol

you could try scrounging from your local department store. If you visit the clinique counter and various others, and enquire about what kind of eye creams or anti agening products they have, sometimes they will give you a sample, especially if you say you have bought other brands and found them a waste of money so your looking to try some out before you shell out a fortune. I got a 7ml pot of clinique repairwear eye cream and it lasted me AGES when I was there last. LOL I do pay for my cosmetics generally tho, but prefer trial sizes to see if they suit me first.

i definetly have lack of sleep, and i do suffer from hayfever badly. cheers learning all the time.

nailsbydesign said:
I have a whole shoe box full of items like these....a real sucker for an advert for a product that just MIGHT improve the skin and 90% of the time they dont do anything so sit there and gather dust or lie in the shoe box!!!

sell em on ebay! lol

Latest posts

Back