www.beverleybeaute.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofia_sparkle

Reaction score
Can I just warn you all NEVER use the above website from USA to buy products. They are a bit cheaper which tempted me but I have had so much trouble. I ordered gelac from them, 2 of them came completely set, I have now received the replacement products after nearly 3 weeks and they are also faulty. They are neither good at getting back to your emails promptly. Next time round I will pay the few extra pounds and stick to my local supplier

And they also sell Shellac, Geleration and Gelish ... and I believe they are not an authorised CND distributor. So I would be very concerned about the authenticity of their product.

Edit: They look like a UK website but are actually based in the USA! So they could be authorised, either way I wouldn't want to buy product from America that I can buy here.

Unfortunately an expensive lesson learned.

However I will close this thread now as we do not want to give them continual publicity. There have been a few threads about this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back