www.dorkmeet.com (incorporating plebmeet)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick which professional body you belong to (you can choose more than one)

• Total voters

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I am not exactly rushed off my feet today and am having a very happy day in my conservatory. It is as hot as hell, the sun is shining, and I am one happy bunny. No I haven't been drinking, it is only lunchtime and I am aiming on being vertical when the love of my life comes home (yes I still feel like that)

Anyway to get to the point I am thinking of setting up a new forum as shown above. To join you must have a sense of humour, a touch of madness and preferably a keen sense of the ridiculous.

I have already had one application from a fellow dork - anyone else interested ?

Vote on the poll - see who we really are

Count me in hun pmsl

It sounds perfect, will be even better if we get a free bottle of wine once our registration is complete !

I think I am more of a Pleb than a Dork...but I am in:lol:

It sounds perfect, will be even better if we get a free bottle of wine once our registration is complete !

Of course you will - hell, have a case !!

I think I am more of a Pleb than a Dork...but I am in:lol:

Hm fine line there, if it helps you to make a choice I am DEFINITELY a dork, in fact I'm going to be chief dork and sole moderator.:green:

Can I be a numpty please?

Hm fine line there, if it helps you to make a choice I am DEFINITELY a dork, in fact I'm going to be chief dork and sole moderator.:green:

No arguments there!!!

No doubt the small print will be that the plebs have to to your bidding!!!

PMSL!!:lol:

So we now have 3 professional Forums that we can tick off...
Dork
Pleb
Numpty

I think I can actually tick all 3!!

I bet Sam is quaking in his boots about this new site!!!!:rolleyes:

Hells bells - totally overlooked numpties. Pleas note that this was not deliberate discrimination all numpties are more than welcome:lol:

Hey what about the eejits do they not get a say - I could be in all camps LOL.

Hells bells - totally overlooked numpties. Pleas note that this was not deliberate discrimination all numpties are more than welcome:lol:

Goody! That's me in then, although I have been known to be a bit of a muppet as well.:lol:

dweebert...thats moi

Hey what about the eejits do they not get a say - I could be in all camps LOL.
All eejits are welcome, my this site is growing fast, I am also taking applications from plonkers:lol:

All eejits are welcome, my this site is growing fast, I am also taking applications from plonkers:lol:

I'll ask my husband if he's interested.

im a GONK.....CAN I JOIN???

Hubby is a D I CK WEED ( occasionally a F*CKING muppet) im sure he'd become and invaluable member too ha ha

I understand I am (and this is probablly spelt wrong) a nin-com-poop, dont ask but I get called it every now and again, it may be a regional thing.

Count me in Adele, I think under the eejit or muppet title :lol::lol::lol:

hey adele

i can fit into all the catergories

numpty
plonker
eejit
pleb
dork
nincompoop
muppet

and quite a few more that i cannot say as the site will just ***** them out anyway pmsl

please can i join hun xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back