Xen or St Tropez feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xen tan or St tropez

• St tropez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xen tan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiatia22

Reaction score
Hi, we've been using fake bake 60 mins for the last few years, but are finding when left on full time or some clients forget to wash it off until the morning. That they are looking orangey. So was wondering how xen tan and St tropez work for you. Trialed them many years ago, I liked the xen tan but it's more subtle. My niece Trialed st tropez and said it wasn't dark enough and a bit orange, but she is really pale. Any info would be great.xx

Love Xen and have used it for 6 yrs now - not keen on company though x

I've been using St Tropez for the last 6 months. I think it's great. It comes in classic, dark, express and the new luxe mist. My clients love the colour it gives them and the fade off is good if prepped for and maintained well. My most popular is the classic shade, it looks natural on everyone. I recently had a sample of the new luxe tan in a 75ml bottle. Might be worth seeing if you can get a sample of the others before you make your mind up? x x

We used to get xen tan in South Africa I used to do their promotional spray tanning for them.- I loved the smell and the colour was very natural :)

I used st Tropez have for years, so many solutions to choose from and definitely doesn't go orange X

Latest posts

Back