Xen Tan alternative, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deej478

Reaction score
hey lovelies,

I’ve been spraying with Xentan mist ultra for few years, my clients keep it in approx 1hr to 1hr 30mins for a really light, golden holiday colour it’s no 1 for my brides too. The solution is being changed over & the company have no clue when it’s going to be passed in UK. I need an alternative quickly to keep my very pale clients happy. I also use Sienna x this is too deep & dark a colour for these clients. Any suggestions of an express wash off golden, natural tan similar to Xen tan colour?

hey lovelies,

I’ve been spraying with Xentan mist ultra for few years, my clients keep it in approx 1hr to 1hr 30mins for a really light, golden holiday colour it’s no 1 for my brides too. The solution is being changed over & the company have no clue when it’s going to be passed in UK. I need an alternative quickly to keep my very pale clients happy. I also use Sienna x this is too deep & dark a colour for these clients. Any suggestions of an express wash off golden, natural tan similar to Xen tan colour?
Hi
We have had a similar issue in our Salons. We have been advised to try Bellamianta Rapid Spray Tan Solution as the colour is very similar ( Golden / Olive) and it is an express tan also. Interested to hear if anyone has tried it

Hi, I’ve actually ordered a sample of the Bellamianta Rapid tan as I was recommended this too, it should be here this week & I’ll give it a go on myself so i’ll Let you know asap

Hi you might want to try St Tropez express tan, leave on 1hr -light tan
2hr - medium tan
3hr - dark tan
Hope this helps x

Where did you find the info about their solution changing, cause I haven't been able to buy it in ages and I am desperate to get some xen tan solution because I added it to my new price list then its vanished. Ive been googling and haven't found any answers except when I came across this forum? :( xx

What a nightmare this has been!! I’ve tried a couple of alternatives but none offer the olive tone Xen Tan had. About to try Bondi Sands so fingers crossed...

Where did you find the info about their solution changing, cause I haven't been able to buy it in ages and I am desperate to get some xen tan solution because I added it to my new price list then its vanished. Ive been googling and haven't found any answers except when I came across this forum? :( xx
Xen Tan have currently stopped manufacturing their professional tan. They are sending dates to UK distributors for reproduction but so far every one of them has been false and there are a number of court cases being brought as a result. Theres murmurs that one of the heads of the company is unwell but nothing has been confirmed and although sad wouldn’t necessary warrant a halt in production. Very frustrating!

VANI-T is super amazing. I use liquid sun 8% on brides and on fair skin. It's a beautiful golden colour. They also do rapid tans in a 12% and a 15%. I get my solution from blue tanning xx

I used to use XenTan and have since used Moroccan Tan either 8% or 10%

Nouvatan solutions are made in Britain and we never have an issue of stock. We offer next working day delivery and have a range of 7 different shades and all of Nouvatan solutions can be mixed to make different shades so you don't need to hold all in stock if you prefer!

They all have the same guide colour and fragrance, all Vegan safe and no nasty Parabens, oils or Alcohol

I find nouvatan very orange toned iv heard lots of good things about minetan and vani-t tans

Latest posts

Back