Xen Tan or Beach Bum?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv Lashes

Reaction score
Xen Tan or Beach Bum? Has anyone used these spray tans & what do you think of them?

I haven't used Beach Bum but I had a xen tan and hated it. It was ok for a day or two but as it faded it just looked dirty, and it was all gone within 3/4 days

I luv Xen tan and so do my clients it's fab great colour fades evenly and NOT orange ;)

If you would like to try a sample of Xen-Tan and receive some further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 0844 800 7661 or alternatively, enquire via our trade website - www.xen-tan.co.uk/trade

I didn't like Xen tan but myself and clients love Beach bum , especially my busy parents , i offer one called the quickening 1 hour light tan 2 hr med tan 3 hr dark tan, then it continues to darken after washing... perfect for people who find sleeping in a tan and submerging hands in water. the there beach bum %% are also great. but thats my best seller. as people pay good money for it i charge £25... and i don't get into price wars xx:)
https://www.facebook.com/Beach.Bum.Spray.Tan

Latest posts

Back