XLS Medical (weight loss) - it works!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only-me

Reaction score
Morning geeks
Have any of you tried this?
I have and lost 7lb so far! No side effects at all apart from loss of craving sweet stuff and reduction of appetite....
Only tried it as it had top reviews from watchdog, doctor agreed with it too,
Result 😊xx yippee x

No what is it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I saw the advert and was tempted, but I used to work with a girl who tried a fat binder, and it really worked, she lost loads of weight, but, to try and put it delicately, she had to remain within 6 feet of a toilet at all times!! It was highly unpractical, especially when you are working and cannt just go running off to the toilet at a seconds notice (which is how it affected her)

So have you had none of those side effects then? How long have you been taking it to lose 7lb? I might give it a try

You have 2 tablets after each meal.. And it is not like previous known similar products hence the reviews on watchdog...
Definitely NONE of those side effects at all everything as normal. 😉
I've been taking them around a week and a half, missed a couple of days too.

Check the review on watchdog - it is working for me!
Got mine from amazon as there are no fake versions of this apparently

Oops fibbing side effect of not as hungry and no desire for sweet stuff especially choc! x

Looked on amazon, it's so cheap too xoxo

Have you been exercising too? And watching how many calories you've been eating? Sounds quite good!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Ok so its a fat binder ,i have tryed them years ago when thay first came out on prescription ,i got some off a customer ,thay didn't work for me but ill try anything ,i have a underactive thyroid so things that work for most just don't for me ,but might have a look :-D

Looked on amazon, it's so cheap too xoxo

Cheap!?!? :?:

I wouldn't say they were cheap. Around £65 for a months supply. To me that's quite expensive. The Amazon reviews aren't very good either :confused:

I haven't tried this and wouldn't lol I had Xenical before ,You can get Xenical on prescription if you are 'obese' (BMI 30+) it is a fat binder...All I can say is never again as Chelle said above you need to be near a toilet at all times lol.

No exercising, don't fancy anything bad but haven't missed out at all...
Ordered mine before any review was on amazon I paid £34 for months supply...

Have not tried others like this... But I'm happy it's working for me and 2 others at work 😃☺

I haven't tried this and wouldn't lol I had Xenical before ,You can get Xenical on prescription if you are 'obese' (BMI 30+) it is a fat binder...All I can say is never again as Chelle said above you need to be near a toilet at all times lol.

That what I got from my client but I had no side affects at all probably because I don't eat fatty stuff :-D

How long has it taken to lose the 7 lbs?

I agree - a months supply is NOT cheap and it is not sustainable long term. What these tablets do is to stop the body absorbing all the fat you consume. Really you could just not eat so many fatty foods? I imagine once you stop taking it if you diet hasnt changed then the weight will slowly creep back on.

There is another similar (but better) one on the market called Alli - or one your dr can prescribe called Orlastat (I think thats the correct spelling). Both require you to have a BMI of 28+

Not a big believer in these tablets unless you are overweight to an extent it affects your help as smaller people will just learn to yo yo using them

I checked with my doctor first and based on his checks on me, and 'knowledge' of this product he gave me the go ahead...

Morning geeks
Have any of you tried this?
I have and lost 7lb so far! No side effects at all apart from loss of craving sweet stuff and reduction of appetite....
Only tried it as it had top reviews from watchdog, doctor agreed with it too,
Result 😊xx yippee x

You still losing on these tablets? X

You still losing on these tablets? X

Stopped taking them around a week ago lost 11lb in total .. Not put any weight back on but definitely don't fancy crappy food still! X

Last edited:
really pleased they worked for you, didnt for me, but have some left so maybe will give it another go, well done!!

Latest posts

Back