Xmas cake finally finished

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
i started this way back in July - it has since had about half a bottle of brandy poured into it, it smells absolutely lush, and is soooo moist. I marzipaned and iced this week and added the decorations yesterday. Hope it tastes as good as it smells....... hic

ive attached a pic for you

Attachments

• xmas cake (resized).jpg
    xmas cake (resized).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 125
Glynis that is lovely. Well done you, especially with all that is going on around you!

Beautiful G x

With more than your fair share of problems to deal with recently G, I'm surprised that you have had the time or inclination to create such a beautiful cake .... I take my hat off to you :hug:

Looks and sounds very tasty mmmmm
just white crumbly cheese with my slice please lol

Where's mine? lol :hug:

It looks lovely Glynis... bet it tastes even better :D xxx

thats looks yummy :lick:...well done ...us nail techs have hidden talents!!!!!!!!!!

dont know what mine is yet!!!!!!!!! xx

nice one PP, like the window detail, save us a slice

wow that looks delish!

Sounds and looks great.. all i,m getting this year is peppermint creams that kids are making with hubby xmas eve while i,m working:eek: oohhhhh belie ache here I come

It looks lovely, my daughter and I marzipaned and iced ours at the weekend. This year she actually did most of the work making it and it has turned out very nicely.

Cant wait to cut into it, ours is reeking of brandy too so should be yum.

Trish :hug:

Latest posts

Back