Xmas nail art for an amateur!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Hi All

I am useless at nail art! From ideas to even copying ideas! it just doesn't seem to work once I put the tools to the nail! :(

I have a client who has pre warned me one of her daughters wants something christmassy on ring finger! I normally nudge people towards glitter or foils rather than anything remotely artistic!

Any simple ideas?

Could you get some of the stamping plates? Saves lots of time and you don't have to be arty to use them :) fab designs my Christmas designs are at the bottom of the photo for inspiration? Also there's a thread on here called show us your Christmas nail art, you could have a look at that for ideas?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386594763.063840.jpg

I'm useless at nail art...but little bit of a snow flake or Christmas tree I found easy....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1386594996040.jpg
    1386594996040.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 319
There are lots of options don't worry! You could use stickers, water decals or stamps, all are really easy to apply and take next to no time.

Could you get some of the stamping plates? Saves lots of time and you don't have to be arty to use them :) fab designs my Christmas designs are at the bottom of the photo for inspiration? Also there's a thread on here called show us your Christmas nail art, you could have a look at that for ideas?

View attachment 50005

Thank you so much. I really like the snowflakes!

Look on YouTube for nail art tutorials, I know cutepolish has recently done a Christmas nail art video. I've also just bought some Christmas jumper decals from eBay and they're really good xx

Latest posts

Back