xmas nail decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi

does anybody know where to get some santa and other xmas nail decals any help wold be much appreciated

Just a thought babe,
Try Millennium Nails, Alan Roy, Palms, Pronails and K-SA-RA, they might have decals for christmas............I got mine from there last year...........
But why not play with the colours and see what you can come up with, the piccies you showed me where fab and no decals just nice handpainted stuff..............................
Thinks little snowflakes, you can do them with the metro powders, think silver think glitter , think glam......................

But found these on the net, just an idea to get your creative juices flowing

nails.xmas.97b.jpg

by D. Whitham

just a thought
love Ruth xxxxxx

Hello Caroline,

Try the following link for Toots Nails:

http://www.toots.co.uk/seasonal_nails.htm

They do free worldwide shipping and have a 'buy 3 get 1 free' at the moment. I've bought these and (when I don't have time to airbrush) I use them!

Jackie

We do them! Got a christmas web page going live in 2 weeks with loads of products for nail art. Glitters, rhinestones, transfers, new nail art pens and loads more! Check out www.netnails.net :D

Thanks for all your help girls :D :D

Chocolate will be checking out your site for your xmas page :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Any ideas on where I can get holly :papasmurf: pre-cut masking?

Sharon

hi there
try Melle at All Things Nails www.allthingsnails.com (or is it .co.uk). My Chrissy stencils have got holly leaves, christmas trees, baubles, reindeer, snow flakes etc etc...mine are the round style and think they're CR reference...
let me know if you don't have any luck
dianne

Ello!

I do not sell a pre-cut mask of holly. Shame, we could have sold loads. I have asked my supplier and we will have one but not this year. I do blank masks so you can cut your own but its fiddly.

Have you tried "To Much Fun"? They do masks to, might be worth a try.

Good luck

Love Chocolate. x

Hi Chocolate,

How much are your blank masks and how can I order some?

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back