xp 100 colours, any feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know its a new salon but i did mention it so they said its on trial and if cant get results i want i can change. i hope it changes!!

Hi, I've been using xp 100 for the past year and I feel the colours I'm using are great!! Especially on grey coverage! I mix the colours slightly thicker than what it should be mixed but I all my clients are pleased! I also use ion and I feel they are great aswell and value for money!! Xp have just brought out a new range xp200 and I have used a few of the shades and I feel they are so runny! I used 4,35 on myself and my neck and face was covered in tint!! the colour afterwards was nice and shiny but couldn't say that xp100 same shade was different!! Has anyone else found this the same??

I have been using XP for 2years because of the fantastic grey coverage and the color is true to color.
I have been using XP for 2years because of the fantastic grey coverage and the color is true to color.
WOULD YOU BLEACH BEFORE USING 1100 ON ROOTS PLEASE

[QUOTE="candis, post:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back