Yaaa!!! Saturday's The Day!!! Get Your Auntie Hats On!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
I went to the doctor and he said that he will indeed induce me SATURDAY!! :D I have to be at the hospital at 6:00am...but that's okay...my little sugar angel sweetheart will be here!! I'm so excited!!!! Aww, I can't wait to see him wittle face :Love: :Love: but...

I know it's crazy...I'm a little nervous now...it's been 15 years since I've done this...I ain't no spring chicken anymore...AHHHHH what was I thinking guys???? Okay, it'll will be fine, labor hasn't changed much in 15 years has it?? I mean you contract...you push...I can do that (I think).

I plan on having a natural labor -- NO PAIN MEDS...God knows I refuse to have an epidural, I had to have a spinal tap some years ago and my back hasn't been the same since, I might, might consider some demeral (sp?) if things get to hairy...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

(Gosh, we need a little jumping smiley on here.)

Oh yeah...I got my second green blip too...darned if I don't feel right special!:Grope:

Good luck!! Hope it all goes to plan and it's all over in a jiffy!!

xxx

That's wonderful news hun, you'll be fine, just think about the moment when you hold your little one in your arms, labour will be the last on your mind then :)

Best of luck!

xxxx

Yolanda you make me die laughing my girl!! Great way to start the day with a laugh in my belly. No calories either :D

Neither Mrs Geek or I ever had any pain meds when we gave birth. Provided there are no complications I think it is an experience that every woman should have ... it was wonderful. I would never say I was in pain ... uncomfortable but it was never like you always see it portrayed on the TV with women screaming their heads off etc. No wonder many are firightened of having the experience. And there is nothing like the feeling of pride after you have done your job well and are holding that gorgeous little sweet man in your arms.

Can't wait to hear that mother and son are doing well and you post the pics. I'll be thinking of you on Saturday at about this time and I wish you love and all the best. BIG MWAH XXX

Good luck sweetie pie!! I hope everyhing goes to plan for you!!!!!

We want piccies!!! xx

Yolanda,

Thats great news, all the best for a speedy delivery.
Don't be nervous you'll be fine.
Thinking of you & Junior.

Thats great news Yolanda ...! I went pain free with my youngest and i must say there was'nt much pain differrence BUT i was in control. You'l do great and i can't wait to see a picture of our new baby geek :hug:

"Remember every contract is one step closer to your baby"..who ever said that has never had a child...lol

Yaaaaaaaahooooooooo, Aunty Sassy here we come! How long do you stay in hospital afterwards in the States? Hope it goes easy for ya, MWAAAAAAAH XXXX

aww chick, i bet you are soo relieved :D , you will be fab :hug: , i bet by saturday dinner time baby will be here :D , ooh i will be thinking of you on saturday :hug: , you never know we might all start with sympathy pains :Scared: , lol ,
lots of love & hugs dee xxx

Oh how exciting for you! Good luck and I look forward to seeing loads of georgous pics :hug:

Good luck with everything.

I was induced with my 1st baby but it wouldn't work for nearly six days....but no one else has ever seemed to have this. I think my baby was quite happy where he was.

I wish you the best of luck, especially with no pain relief. I am such a wimp and dont do pain, so I take everything that I can get my hands on!!:Scared:

Best wishes and good luck for saturday!

awwwwwww best wishes to you both for saturday

Good Luck Honey!!!!!

I cant wait to see the lil mans pictures!!

yeehaa - we all gonna be aunties

best of luck chuck - hope it all goes well and painfree for ya
cant wait to see the pics

:hug: :Love:

will be thinking of you, fab news good luck. push push push.lol xxx:hug:

Curzy said:
Good luck with everything.

I was induced with my 1st baby but it wouldn't work for nearly six days....but no one else has ever seemed to have this. I think my baby was quite happy where he was.

I wish you the best of luck, especially with no pain relief. I am such a wimp and dont do pain, so I take everything that I can get my hands on!!:Scared:

Best wishes and good luck for saturday!

I was induced with my first and she appeared within 3 hours!

Big hugs Yolanda for you and your bump :hug: :hug: Good luck and cant wiat to see the pics :)

Jo xx

Oh yeah and I was induced with my first on the wednesday and he made himself known on the sunday!! he is still a lazy little bugger lol

xxxx

Good luck Yolanda, you will do just fine............ good luck to you and your little man.....
I did natural childbirth with my son.............. not an inch of make up in sight.......

good luck babe xxx will be thinking of you on Saturday..........

another little baby to make me even more broody....lol........good luck on saturday, all us geeks will be thinking of you :hug:

cant wait to see some pics

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back