Yahoo virus??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
Earlier on I had 3 emails saying my email was undelivered but I have only sent one which I know arrived. So I deleted them & didn't think any more of it (they weren't attachements, just text in the email).

Anyway, I have now gone back onto Yahoo & the view is massive & I cant figure out how to make it normal again (it's only massive on yahoo, not on any other sites).

Also, I have had an error message on this site a couple of times, when I click on a link, the page goes white with the message then when if I go back & do it again it is ok??

Is anyone else having these probs??

I've just realised it's all the search sites like yahoo, ask Jeeves, Googles that are massive?!?!

hiya

i, too have been having e-mails (but in my msn inbox) telling me that a message cant be delivered because it contained a virus. the best part of it tho is that the emails im getting, I HAVENT SENT THEM AN E-MAIL. i dont bother opening them either - just in case

Pinkies! said:
Earlier on I had 3 emails saying my email was undelivered but I have only sent one which I know arrived. So I deleted them & didn't think any more of it (they weren't attachements, just text in the email).

Anyway, I have now gone back onto Yahoo & the view is massive & I cant figure out how to make it normal again (it's only massive on yahoo, not on any other sites).

Also, I have had an error message on this site a couple of times, when I click on a link, the page goes white with the message then when if I go back & do it again it is ok??

Is anyone else having these probs??

I opened the first one because I had sent one email but it wasn't an attachment & I have deleted the others. I have solved the massive font thing on my search engine just my changing the view, it was on largest instead of medium for some reason but only on certain sites??? Strange!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back