Yakity Yak Yak Yak....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooo I love it ...now we can all get to know each other even better yayyy..
Even though I do keep getting told off by it for talking too fast :irked: lol :green:
me too!!...lol

HUGE Thanks Sam!! :hug: :)

Ooooh great idea but if you've ever tried to speak to me on msn you'll know I'm too slow to figure out whats going on and reply to a conversation that took place 10 mins previously:lol:
I do try though!!

Just spent ages in chat room on my own :)cry: aahhhhhh) lol, had such fun playing with the sounds and other stuff hopefully ive got it out of my system so next time i go in i can act like a grown up :green:.

Thanks Sam,xxx:hug:

Just spent ages in chat room on my own :)cry: aahhhhhh) lol, had such fun playing with the sounds and other stuff hopefully ive got it out of my system so next time i go in i can act like a grown up :green:.

Thanks Sam,xxx:hug:

same here bettyboo...i have been on here most of the day...popped in chatroom and no one in...so i played with the stuff...by myself :cry:...

see you all in there soon xxx

best you get your azzes into the nail geek room... we're having a ball :D

I'm feeling like an outsider here, LET ME IN!!!!!

Hi Sam,

Finaly done with the show season, and get to be home for the Holidays.
I don't know if you remeber me, I'm Joseph Pham we met at the Naillympic in London this year, when Danny Phung and I came to demo a Lena White booth.
Big congrats on the new CND ( cool new distributor ) lol.
Love the site....

Happy Holidays
J. Pham

I can't seem to get onto the chatroom anymore. I press the button, it says chat in the toolbar, but the screen is blank.

Latest posts

Back