Yankee Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv got marshmallow in the kitchen, beach wood in the bathroom, red velvet in the salon, sparkling snow in the living room, and candied apple in the front room. I love them lol xxx

Love pink Sands <3

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to go get a little collection of the tarts now! Can't resist nothing compares to the smell. Like I said before if you want strong smell go for the tarts! Yummmmmmm x

Garden Hideaway is my favourite but they are discontinuing :(

I swear by the wax tarts and use them in my treatment room. I've just used salted caramel which smells delicious and very festive :)

I swear by the wax tarts and use them in my treatment room. I've just used salted caramel which smells delicious and very festive :)

If you buy McIntosh apple and burn them both its like candy apples totally yummy

I love my Yankee candle accessors , I have a bunch of Xmas tart burners , sampler jars , jar holders and shades collaected over the years ,
Also got an electronic tart burner this year in the sale after Halloween it looks like a pumpkin .

Have you seen the new tarts shaped like a jar? They have oil in them so when they are cold you can take them out and add a different one . Genius .

Wax tarts and an electric burner are definitely the way. I have to unplug mine after an hour, strong smell that fills the house. Ive just tried true rose for the first time and its beeooootiful. Top tip to get the set wax out too is to pop it in your freezer for 15 mins. It shrinks and should lift straight out. xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Christmas rose is my favourite at the moment, although it's quite hard to get hold of at the moment.

True rose, (the red one), fresh cut roses, midnight jasmine..............always, and, not the time of year, but garden hideaway is lovely.

I was burning christmas cookie over christmas, now i've just started my 'a childs wish' tart which is my fave! Also bought honey blossom tart & 12 pink dragonfruit tealight candles xx

Black coconut for me x

I'm burning a Clean Cotton wax tart right now. It smells like fresh bed sheets, I love it! I have an electric Clean Cotton on the landing and it doesn't smell as nice as the wax tarts.

I got a multiple sampler set for Christmas. Anyone got a tip on how to get the votives out if the holders when they're burnt down? I forgot I should have put a drop of water in first doh!

Wax tarts and an electric burner are definitely the way.

We're do you get the electric ones? I saw one in my local Yankee candle shop a few months ago but they don't have them anymore :( I use the melts constantly, go through loads of candles burning them lol!
Don't have a favorite I love them ALL! Except pine needle! My mum has Christmas Day burning just now it's amazing! X

I got mine from my local Yankee shop. They too sold out at Xmas. If you type in electric wax tart burner on amazon it comes up with a few.

Maria x

Girls I'm a wax tart virgin as I haven't been able to find a burner that wasn't really chintzy or Xmas/Halloween themed. Anyone know if this would work with the Yankee tarts?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389601016.531322.jpg

I got my yankee candle electric tart burner from QVC on their auto delivery. I had 4 deliveries in total - Spring collection, Summer collection, Autumn collection and their Christmas collection.

If you have a look on qvc, they may still have some.

Jenny xx

If you like vanilla cup cake try Christmas cookie it's really similar and will probably be on sale this time of year! Mmm x

Latest posts

Back