Yay, got into college!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeydee

Reaction score
After my thread about feeling like I'd been kicked in the teeth because I'd only got onto the waiting list for the course I wanted, I followed you geeks advice and called for feedback, they couldn't give me any apparently but then this morning I got a phone call from them saying I was actually top of the waiting list and someone had rejected their place and I would be receiving a letter offering me a place!woohoo! I am so excited!

Thank you for all your advice and support lovely geeks!:)

xx

Brilliant! So pleased for you.

Well done!! That's great news good luck with it all!!

Sooooo pleased for you xxxxxx

Thank you ladies!:)

Just got the offer letter in the post so I'm off at a run to the local post office to send my acceptance slip back!Roll on August!:biggrin:

xx

Thank you ladies!:)

Just got the offer letter in the post so I'm off at a run to the local post office to send my acceptance slip back!Roll on August!:biggrin:

xx

Send it recorded delivery! X

wahey - welcome to the club! A few of us will be going on the same journey in September :hug:

Congrats!! It's always a great day when that happens.
What's the course?

Congrats!! It's always a great day when that happens.
What's the course?

Its some sort of brand new course in Scotland, NQ Beauty Therapy and Make Up. I'm not expecting it to be very in depth with the make up part but I'm quite good at that stuff myself already, toot toot!(really shouldn't blow my own trumpet but who else will?)

So excited about it tho!xx

Latest posts

Back