Yay! Seanny's made my website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! Sorry about that. Here's hoping it is your computer (not meant in a nasty way lol). Don't think it's the website, anyone else have a problem?

Thanks for all the comments so far. Anyone see anything that needs rewording or changing?

No it probably is my computer, my husband put a mega-strength pop-up blocker on it for some reason! I don't know what he thought I was going to be doing with it...:lol:

Hi Tracey,

Your website looks very professional.... Hope your pleased wiht it.

Juat reading your thread, how did you manage Sean to do your website. I have just bought my domain name and am starting with freewebs for mine, but am not getting anywhere fast.

Can you recommend anything for me to be able to getmoving with mine?

Carly x

Firstly, huge, massive thanks to Sean. I think he has done a marvellous job on making my website for me!

What do you guys think? All comments and critique very welcome! Can anyone see any spelling/grammar mistakes? Any important information missing? Anything not sound right or not make sense? I had to send him all the text and just want to make sure I've worded it correctly as it's my first time at doing this.

Any feedback is hugely appreciated. (Click on link below my signature)

Many thanks.

Hello,

I am a new geek on this site and have read a lot of praise from you.... Just wondering if you may be able to help me....

I have my domain name & linked this to "freewebs", have started to do my website but just doesn't look like it's going anywhere fast>

I don't know anything about websites, but I do kow about computers..

I'm trying to find out where I can get pictures on the internet form that I can use, that aren't copyright (visa images), so I can say we accept card payments etc.

Can you help at all.

Carly x

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :)

very Interesting comments about Tracey's gallery. Yes, it looks great and it really is all down to her. I had previously told her that bad photos may reflect badly on her, ie, make the site look unprofessional and may indeed make her look like a poor nail technician. She took this advice onboard and responded by sending me a batch of her nail pics and telling me not to use any pics which I didnt think were upto scratch. If necessary, she'd delete the bad ones and take more as required. As you can see, her nails are excellent, and just as importantly, her pics (camera work) are every bit as good. A great example for all, well done Tracey!!

Latest posts

Back