Yay! Seanny's made my website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Firstly, huge, massive thanks to Sean. I think he has done a marvellous job on making my website for me!

What do you guys think? All comments and critique very welcome! Can anyone see any spelling/grammar mistakes? Any important information missing? Anything not sound right or not make sense? I had to send him all the text and just want to make sure I've worded it correctly as it's my first time at doing this.

Any feedback is hugely appreciated. (Click on link below my signature)

Many thanks.

Fab website hun - well done to you and Seanny (what would we do without him eh?)!

I just had a quick browse and it looks really easy to read, easy to navigate, fab gallery and very informative - everything I'd look for in a good website.

And with Seanny's input you can be sure that he has made it search-engine friendly too. :)

Thanks Chris. Sean is a star!

very nice! i particularly like the gallery! some gorgeous nails!

Wow, it's lovely, I love it xxxxx

looks fab hun going to go and do some work on mine now as it puts mine to shame lol

Just had a look at it and its easy to read and navigate. Love the gallery wow if only I could do nails like that. One day maybe.

Lovely website Tracey ... well done to you and Seanny.

You have some fab pix in your gallery btw.

looks totally fab , well done x

Fab site
well done :D
im sure the search engines will pick your site up in no time.

Thanks for the link

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :)

very Interesting comments about Tracey's gallery. Yes, it looks great and it really is all down to her. I had previously told her that bad photos may reflect badly on her, ie, make the site look unprofessional and may indeed make her look like a poor nail technician. She took this advice onboard and responded by sending me a batch of her nail pics and telling me not to use any pics which I didnt think were upto scratch. If necessary, she'd delete the bad ones and take more as required. As you can see, her nails are excellent, and just as importantly, her pics (camera work) are every bit as good. A great example for all, well done Tracey!!

(Sean, I am blushing! Thank you!)

Thanks so much everyone for your fab comments. I'm really, really pleased with it and it's great to know your feedback.

What a fab website. I love it.

The only thing I found was that not all of the pictures in the gallery would open properly. But that may be my computer, not the website.

looks fantastic

Well done Tracey and Seanny:hug:

Isn't that Seanny a diamond!:)

It looks lovely Tracey, very professional, i am sure it will get you plenty of business!

but why don't you travel as far as Waterlooville? Lol! :hug:

Isn't that Seanny a diamond!:)

It looks lovely Tracey, very professional, i am sure it will get you plenty of business!

but why don't you travel as far as Waterlooville? Lol! :hug:

I do believe Waterlooville is already taken:wink2: lol
Gotta draw the line somewhere!

Thanks for your lovely comments guys.

very good

am loving the gallery

well done

great job Seany.
The website is brill, i wish mine looked as professional as yours, tracey.
Hope it brings in loads of clients.:)

We love Seanny, he's a clever little sausage.

Teri x:hug:

What a fab website. I love it.

The only thing I found was that not all of the pictures in the gallery would open properly. But that may be my computer, not the website.

Oh no! Sorry about that. Here's hoping it is your computer (not meant in a nasty way lol). Don't think it's the website, anyone else have a problem?

Thanks for all the comments so far. Anyone see anything that needs rewording or changing?

Latest posts

Back