Yea Portugal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Football is for girls! (running for cover :twisted: )

Being from the UK, I was quite surprised at the 'rivalry' between Ireland and England in football, my other half went very quiet every time they scored the other night (I think it was against Coatia). And wasn't at all happy when they won.

But for real animosity from the Irish - you want to see the protests against Bush's brief visit this evening! I had trouble driving home through certain roads because of the protestors. But that's another thread......... ;)

Becks is too frightened that he might bruise his shin or break a nail these days!

I say retire him to the sunbeds!

My hubby is scottish and ALWAYS cheers for the other side no matter what. He puts it downto the arrogance of the commentators!! But I know from being english in glasgow many times that there's more to it than that lol!!!

The most ironic part for me was that the Portugese goalie scored the final goal.

And being of well mixed race, the good thing for me is that when my boys become megga football aces they could play for England, Ireland or Scotland!!

In my dreams

Well I am double gutted..............
First Germany out..........well I am German, but lived here for 26 years.........
Now England out.........Well this is my home now .......and yes England was robbed.................

I would have liked to have seen England and Germany battling it out................
But hey there are more important things in life................

Now where is my Voddy and Orange ?????
Have a great weekend end all xxxx
Footie or no footie, hey there are alway the Nail competitions to look forward to.......
Only got till September ....Now they are more important to me, but hey then I am just a Nail Geek thats is totaly Geeky lol............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back