yell.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
have any of you advertised on yell.com? if so have you found it got you more clients? they phoned me up today and i just wanted to know what other peoples experiences with them were like first before i commit myself.

I have had a free listing with them for a couple of years now. It has actually brought me some new clients. Had one today in fact. Even if it brings you one client, the power of word of mouth, is huge. I have been in business for 6 years now and this has been built up mainly from word of mouth.

I did not however take out the ad that you pay for so cannot comment on that. They do pester you a bit once you have a free listing to pay for a bigger, more detailed ad. I don't have the budget for this at the moment.

Why not take a free listing first and see how you get on?

i got the hard sell on yell .com and i personally didnt find it helped me ,the paper book ,yes id try and get a free listing . there are lots of other free listing sites out there too like ask your neighbour and touch local

My hubby advertises on yell.com and it has got him loads of clients....

We pay to have a big advert aswell,we even had 1 bloke turn up who dialed 118 and asked for the nearest tattooist !!

Howdy all, new to this site.

We have also made use of the free Yell listing, which has done nothing in 4 months! We log each new clients referal details, basically asking them how they found us and the most promenant return has been from the usual word of mouth or Google business (free to list).

yell constantly hounded us to pay for a big advert, along with BT (think their new product is called BT exchanges - have a look).

i used yell.com haven't had anyone phone me even had the 0800 number

hi I have a one liner in tell.com for the past two mths. I have only had one client for it. hth xx

Latest posts

Back