Yello-out top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsturgeon

Reaction score
Does any one use this when finishing your acylics, if so does it work & do you do your base coat, top coat & THEN yello out-? ive just watched nail zoos full acrylic application & see the final thing used was a bottle with a yellow lid which i assumed was yello-out....
im going to email zail zoo directly tomorrow with lots of other questions ...but too tired now.
let me know re yello-out- i have bought a bottle out of sallys but want to check what you guys think before putting it on a paying customer.

Cheers xx

I have used it. It works pretty well, but some clients don't like the blue hue it gives the nails. It glows in a black light which some of the young party go-er clients love. I usually recomend a coat of it on acrylic clientelle who use the tanning beds alot. When I apply it, I do a coat of YO then a top coat over top for more shine, I find the yellow out isn't very shiney. Also when you get low you will start to get "cobwebs".....the polish goes really stringy when you start to get low therfore making it hard to apply.

thanks for that!!:)

Yellow-Out Clear Acrylic Top Coat
It's very interesting stuff, as mentioned it does glow in the dark under blacklights, it looks fab when you do a French Polish using it (just the free-edge) ... during the day they are clear, walk into a club and just the tips glow.
It does prevent yellowing (but not forever).
If you use it over the top of a buffed nail, it does take a bit of scrubbing to get it off (which is a plus), but a pain at the same time

Yellow-Out Clear Acrylic Top Coat
It's very interesting stuff, as mentioned it does glow in the dark under blacklights, it looks fab when you do a French Polish using it (just the free-edge) ... during the day they are clear, walk into a club and just the tips glow.
It does prevent yellowing (but not forever).
If you use it over the top of a buffed nail, it does take a bit of scrubbing to get it off (which is a plus), but a pain at the same time

thank you for that nail zoo...love your site almost as much as this one! :)

Latest posts

Back