Yellow/orange roots help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah147

Reaction score
Hi I've had a full head colour think it was high lift 11a in goldwell. My roots r a base 5. But it's gone yellow/orange. I've had some bleach highlights through it to break it up but still looks bad. What can I put on it. Please help I'm at a wedding this sat x

Hi new to this site and after spending 4 days searching for an answer to this very same problem i came across this site and am hoping you might have found a solution. 4 days ago i went to a new salon and asked for an all over colour with 2 different shades of blonde high lights put through my crown, sides and scattered under neath for tying up purposes. The result was orange roots with ash bright blonde and light blonde high lights on half my hair. I am mortified to go outside and have a family function next wk. I don't want to go back to the salon as Im afraid what they will do to my hair again. I bought purple toning shampoo and it only made my high lights worse by turning them nearly silver. I don't know what to do now a get and was going to buy a light ash brown hair dye and just stick it in as it can't get any worse! Hope you might have found a solution and be willing to share thank you

Hi new to this site and after spending 4 days searching for an answer to this very same problem i came across this site and am hoping you might have found a solution. 4 days ago i went to a new salon and asked for an all over colour with 2 different shades of blonde high lights put through my crown, sides and scattered under neath for tying up purposes. The result was orange roots with ash bright blonde and light blonde high lights on half my hair. I am mortified to go outside and have a family function next wk. I don't want to go back to the salon as Im afraid what they will do to my hair again. I bought purple toning shampoo and it only made my high lights worse by turning them nearly silver. I don't know what to do now a get and was going to buy a light ash brown hair dye and just stick it in as it can't get any worse! Hope you might have found a solution and be willing to share thank you

Please don't do that, it will go khaki. Find a better hairdresser to put this right.
This is not a problem you can correct yourself, as your highlights will need to be woven out and protected while the orange is corrected.

Latest posts

Back