Yellow pages....not so expensive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Just thought those of you geeks out there that have not considered using the YP to advertsie I got a cost the other DAY OF £140 + vat TO RUN A 6X2 CMS ADVERT under nails for a whole year - seems like excellent value - it might be worth giving them a call to see whne your local edition goes to press...Plus i'd love to know anyone who can give me feedback on how youe responses are to this form of advertising...atb Louise

Bumping this back after recent distractions...Any of you gals got any feedback for me would love to know if this is worth while? Thnx..

Fab Freak said:
Bumping this back after recent distractions...Any of you gals got any feedback for me would love to know if this is worth while? Thnx..

Sorry Louise,

I think a lot of messages may have got lost in recent distractions LOL.

I have advertised with the YP for four years now and I get most of my business from it. In the first year you do get a whopping discount and this discount reduces every year until you are paying full price but I still think even then it is worth it. Each year I have increased the size of my ad to grab the attention.

You get a free line entry as a business anyway so you could have your box in say Nail Technicians and your free line in Beauty Salons or wedding services etc.

naturalnails said:
Sorry Louise,

I think a lot of messages may have got lost in recent distractions LOL.

I have advertised with the YP for four years now and I get most of my business from it. In the first year you do get a whopping discount and this discount reduces every year until you are paying full price but I still think even then it is worth it. Each year I have increased the size of my ad to grab the attention.

You get a free line entry as a business anyway so you could have your box in say Nail Technicians and your free line in Beauty Salons or wedding services etc.
Thanks for your advice - I have been offered a 6x2cm advert for £133 + VAT for the year, so from what you have said and the fact i have not invested in advertising other than doing my own leaflet drops i think i will book...once again thnk you for the feedback :)

Hi

i thinks its a good way of advertising. Did you know you can pay by direct debit and spread the cost over the year to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back