Yellow streaks!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I have a little brush case that I keep my Master series Pro Styler and sculptor brushes in...nice and safe from contaminents and always laid flat.

I only ever use Retention+ with these 2 brushes, the other day I went to use my sculptor brush, I hadn't used it for about 3 weeks, when I dipped it in Retention+ then wiped it....yellow streaks came out of it!!!! :eek: :eek:

I haven't used the brush for any other liquid, I kept saturating it in Retention+ and wiping it, then in scrubfresh...but the yellow streaks keep on coming out :cry: :cry:

Is my little sculptor brush doomed? It's pretty new, and I love using it on nail biters, I cannot understand why on earth it has behaved this way??

Any ideas or advice?

Many thanks

Jenny - Nails x x x
CND Master Tech.

Chances are you simply left a lot of monomer in the brush when last you stored it.
Your brush should be virtually dry as any excess left over monomer may partially polymerise in the brush.
You should be able to flush out any of the old monomer... it will just take some time.

Good luck ;)

I am gonna see if I can revive my little sculptor brush, bring him back from the dead with a serious 'flushing out' session!

Thanks for the tip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back