Yellow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
ok ive hit a problem, i did my aunts nails, which i posted photos of. I did them on friday night, and she rang me this morning say that the acrylic has a hint of yellow, why is this? I used pinnacle products and did everything correct???????Please help!!!!

Many products deteriorate when exposed to UV light (which of course they are every day).

There are products available that do not deteriorate in UV light and are colour stable for months.

All products do not behave the same, KImberley.

There is Channel and there is Rimmel and all the other cosmetic lines in between.

It is the same with nail enhamcement products. High end, low end and lots in the middle.

Kimberley said:
ok ive hit a problem, i did my aunts nails, which i posted photos of. I did them on friday night, and she rang me this morning say that the acrylic has a hint of yellow, why is this? I used pinnacle products and did everything correct???????Please help!!!!
Hiya,
Did you put a top coat on? i have used pinnacle and have never had this problem....only when i've put on a top coat.........
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back