Yesterday’s spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisaxo

Reaction score
Yesterday I did a spray tan and when I sprayed the ladies back and neck it started to run It was fine everywhere else which is weird I’ve checked the instruction manual on the machine and it seems to be on the right setting. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m using crazy Angel which is quite a watery solution?x

Yesterday I did a spray tan and when I sprayed the ladies back and neck it started to run It was fine everywhere else which is weird I’ve checked the instruction manual on the machine and it seems to be on the right setting. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m using crazy Angel which is quite a watery solution?x

It can’t be the tan hun I’ve used crazy angel for couple of yrs now u must have the gun on high setting x

I also use Crazy Angel and if it was fine everywhere else on her body, I doubt it's your gun setting (unless you accidentally turned it during spraying??)

There are a couple of possibilities I can think of - did she Bath/shower or wash her hair just before having the tan? I'm thinking product on her hair could easily transfer onto her neck and back and create a waterproof barrier maybe? Also, it takes a while after showering for the ph levels in the skin to settle down and this can cause the tan to not settle nicely on the skin (I have noticed this particularly around the neck and décolletage areas). If she had used any moisturisers or body oils that hadn't been removed from this area properly that could also create a barrier.

Do you use a tanning mit when spraying? If you do get any runs/spattering you can always dab it in very gently with the mit as you spray so it blends in nicely.

I have had this happen before and it turned out the lady had had oil on her hair which had rubbed on her back beforehand :rolleyes:

I've had this before. I always assumed I was holding the gun too close to the body!

We’re you standing too close to her? Xx

No not really x

Latest posts

Back