Yesterday's shoot opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail model 1

Nail Model not nail tech
Reaction score
Yesterday did a portfolio shoot for a nail tech who wanted to do a male to female extreme nail makeover.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450409516.916776.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.9 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Yesterday did a portfolio shoot for a nail tech who wanted to do a male to female extreme nail makeover.
I would have removed the soiled towel under the finished nails and perhaps a different angle.

Agree and she did when she took the real pics for her portfolio these were just the ones taken at the table b4 and after thank you 4 your feedback have a great day

I think if you want to do more 'female' work you might need to consider waxing your fingers, for me it's probably the only thing that prevents your hands from looking truly female :D

I think if you want to do more 'female' work you might need to consider waxing your fingers, for me it's probably the only thing that prevents your hands from looking truly female :D
Yes good observation she did shave them before the final pics were taken I keep the hair until the client requests removal because I do model as a man as well. Thanks again 4 your feedback have a great day

I would have removed the soiled towel under the finished nails and perhaps a different angle.
Here is a better angle although it was shot mid way through the application
When she took her pics she had my hands on a clean table and shot from different angles.
Thank you so much for your feedback

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Back