Yet another spray tan question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Last night I did two spray tans, the first turned out absolutely fine the second however went on quite wet and I am not sure why. My distance away from the client was the same, I didn't adjust anything on the minimist so I am puzzled. Any ideas what happened?

I have got another one tonight so don't really want the same happening again.

Ta.

Could be that she hadn't exfoliated properly, had moisturiser on, or had a bit of a glow going on (sweat to you and me!). Just turn your nozzle down very slightly so that the mist is finer and gets a chance to dry better.

I find if I am doing more than one tan I have to adjust my mini mist as when it gets warmer it seems to alter the spray slightly. If you start with her back you can adjust the spray if you think its too wet and turn it back if its not enough. Its all about experimenting until you get it just as you like it :)

Once the minimist has warmed up it seems to flow better and faster so as Jen said just adjust it slightly & check it on some couch roll before you apply it.

ahhhhhh, got yer. Thanks all, will try that next time I have multiple sprays.

Latest posts

Back