Yet more bad E-baying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen_SCV

Reaction score
Pirate DVD anyone ????

Fancy a nice rip off of an Essential Nails DVD

"L@@K 2HR NAIL TECHNICIAN TRAINING DVD FREE P&P!!!!"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5516429273

OWN THIS EXCELLENT DVD NOW FOR ONLY

£9.99 inc FREE P&P!

You will be supplied with a Non-Orignal Printed DVD-R in a plastic sleeve.

Talk about "Here's one I made earlier" Think that will be getting pulled off E-bay before very long

Omg, Its like buy a course dvd and copy it and then sell it on :rolleyes:
Wonder if any one at EN as seen this .

Just had a look at the sellers other stuff thats up at the moment, seems like a right little pirate software industry he/she has going there ........... power seller my ****!!!!! not for much longer I just reported it to Ebay :lol:

Just out of interest i typed in dvd on e-bay :rolleyes: Talk about the black market Lol. Wonder who polices these's sites Lol
Cos at the mo there a lot of illegal goings on.

I have a friend who works for Ebay and she says they have to rely on other users reporting any 'bad' auctions as the amount that are listed each day is just unbelievable and they wouldn't be able to check them all. They do take action once it has been reported.

So, it's up to us to report it and stamp out this kind of seller. ;) I've just emailed Gina to let her know she's being advertised on Ebay!

i recently brought the home learn video maintence off of e bay obviously i thought it was the original but recieved it the other day and its a copy, i e mailed her she said she didnt know it was a copy . you can tell straight away as the cover is photo copied shall i report this???

i cant believe it have u seen how much its going for ? yuk xx

This computer won't let me into ebay - what is it you've seen?

hi ya britney spears chewed chewing gum for sale yuk xx

britney spears used chewing gum!! its mint lol!!!

Britney Spears used chewing gum....eeeeeewwwwww:eek:

Picking it up off the street....?!?!?!?!?

Paying for it...?!?!?!?:rolleyes:

Where do these people get their money?!?! What exactly are they going to do with it?! Frame it?!

wll you know some peple think these things are worth a mint lol!!
wonder if my cheing gum will sell as well!

LMAO!! I bet some perv buys it & chews it when they get it! Bleurgh!

Latest posts

Back