Yey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
i got home from leeds last night to find a letter from hospital - i go in on the 13 th dec for my op - yey, pain free at last. only thing is tho, is that i was doing xmas lunch for 9, but my sis is gonna cook it all at my house, cos im not allowed to do any heavy lifting for 6 weeks after op

good luck for your op....take advantage of the 6 week rest.......i would!!!:green:.x

i got home from leeds last night to find a letter from hospital - i go in on the 13 th dec for my op - yey, pain free at last. only thing is tho, is that i was doing xmas lunch for 9, but my sis is gonna cook it all at my house, cos im not allowed to do any heavy lifting for 6 weeks after op

sounds like a double bonus to me glynis.
all better and 6 weeks rest !

hope it all goes well and you're soon feeling better:hug:

That's great news Glynis, good luck for the op hun and make sure you follow those doctors orders and take it easy for the 6 weeks (delegate hun :hug:)

great news G,

Wish you all the best for the op.:hug:

sounds like a double bonus to me glynis.
all better and 6 weeks rest !

hope it all goes well and you're soon feeling better:hug:
Great minds think alike:lol: :hug:

Ssoooo, your gonna be laid up for 6 week ey,, well ill av to pop over and popit your fingers and toes while your layed there unable to put up a fight! lol
Hope it all goes well, and god Help Angela cooking for 9!! why dont you just stay in the ozzy, coz by the time the other 8 have finished their meal they'l all be joining you!lol lol lol
Take Care
CAZ X

Latest posts

Back