Yipee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive been doing weight watchers for 12 days now & have lost 7lbs!!!!!!

I just wanted to share my happy news with you all.

As well as weight watchers ive been doing 2 exercise classes a week & walking everywhere. I am sooo proud of myself right now!

Congratulations. I'm also struggling with my weight, so I'm well chuffed for you.:Love:

Are you doing the points system or the No Count?

Wow lou that brill!!

I have just started weight watchers today on the points system so will see how it goes.

keep up the good work hun! :)

wow...well done louise

congrats on the weight loss!!

Thats fantastic, well done, keep at it. I am currently on the cambridge diet, so i understand how hard it is, and appreciate how proud you must be x

That,s great news.well done.

Thanks all!

Im doing the points, where you are allocated so many a day etc.Im finding it quite easy you can eat quite alot as long as you stay within your points. Im finding im eating alot more veg as they are free points so im filling up on them!

wow that is great keep it up:D

Excellent - you must be so pleased with yourself- keep up the good work!

Good for you Louise!!.,.....I have also been counting my points (18 a day!!)...and in my first week only lost 2 pounds (why does a glass of wine have to be 2 points???)....I have tried to be good this week so fingers crossed for my weigh in on tuesday.....I have booked a holiday so that usually is a good incentive for me to stick to it....and get back to the gym!!....Keep up the good work!!..you have spurred me on...!!

Latest posts

Back