Yippee!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Hi all you Fab fellow Nail Geeks.

Just had to tell you for the first time ever i have finally done my own nails and got NO lifting WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!

I know i'm probably sounding absolutely mad but i was so chuffed that after nearly 5 months of constantly feeling like i wasn't getting anywhere with my Star Nails L&P, i'm finally feeling like i am cracking it.

i still have a long way to go as far as learning as much as possible but i thought i would especially let all you other newbie geeks out there to just keep going and going and one day you will get there!!

Even my smile lines have improved thanks to all you great geeks who are constantly giving excellent advice and tutorials.

just had to spread a bit of Happiness today. Thankyou, thankyou, especially to Geeg, Mum, Debs and Sam for this wonderful site.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just have to wait untill March next year to do my conversion with creative then i will just be the happiest Nail Geek ever!!!!!

Hurray!!

Well done!

Thanks Geeg. you have certainly helped me a hell of a lot over the last few months.

talented talons said:
Hi all you Fab fellow Nail Geeks.

Just had to tell you for the first time ever i have finally done my own nails and got NO lifting WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!

I know i'm probably sounding absolutely mad but i was so chuffed that after nearly 5 months of constantly feeling like i wasn't getting anywhere with my Star Nails L&P, i'm finally feeling like i am cracking it.

i still have a long way to go as far as learning as much as possible but i thought i would especially let all you other newbie geeks out there to just keep going and going and one day you will get there!!

Even my smile lines have improved thanks to all you great geeks who are constantly giving excellent advice and tutorials.

just had to spread a bit of Happiness today. Thankyou, thankyou, especially to Geeg, Mum, Debs and Sam for this wonderful site.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just have to wait untill March next year to do my conversion with creative then i will just be the happiest Nail Geek ever!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

There's hope for me then!!

Em.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back