YN Protein Bond vs No Lift Primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natisha

Reaction score
I have been doing nails for 12 years now and have always used the no lift primer. I was recently introduced to the Young nails Protein Bond. I am confused on how you use this? Please share your tips and tricks and experience with this product.

I use Protein Bond and love it. It has definitely decreases lifting for me. I prep the nail, dehydrate and then apply one coat of Protein Bond. After it dries, I apply another coat. You can also cure the nails in a UV lamp for 10 seconds for your problem lifters. I use it on myself and rarely having any lifting at all. Wish I would have had this product 20 years ago!

I love protein bond. I’ve never tried two coats but I might on my people that has a lot of lifting issues

I use Protein Bond and love it. It has definitely decreases lifting for me. I prep the nail, dehydrate and then apply one coat of Protein Bond. After it dries, I apply another coat. You can also cure the nails in a UV lamp for 10 seconds for your problem lifters. I use it on myself and rarely having any lifting at all. Wish I would have had this product 20 years ago!
I've never heard of this ! I'm excited to try but I just wanna make sure I have it right. You cure the protein bond for 10 seconds before applying second coat ?

Latest posts

Back