Yorkshire Evening Post - 27/04/04

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
:o :o :o :o I don't know if anyone saw this in the Yorkshire area, but a lovely journalist that I have spoken to many times, did a feature on 'the Sam's' in today's Yorkshire Evening Post - 2 pages :o :o :o it's kinda fun and if I can download it I will - very amusing point on Sam being a 'straight' nail tek within our industry... anyway I'm sure if anyone did see it, the slating will come anon!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Oh Samantha now that I would like to read.Please post this !!!!!! xxxxx

yes post it sounds like fun!!!

HIya

Get it posted pronto!! He will love you for it! ;)

yay come on mrs give us a look sounds interesting!! :green:

Mrs Geek said:
:o :o :o :o I don't know if anyone saw this in the Yorkshire area, but a lovely journalist that I have spoken to many times, did a feature on 'the Sam's' in today's Yorkshire Evening Post - 2 pages :o :o :o it's kinda fun and if I can download it I will - very amusing point on Sam being a 'straight' nail tek within our industry... anyway I'm sure if anyone did see it, the slating will come anon!!!! :rolleyes: :D
Hi there,
As I live in Normanton which is in west yorks i get the evening post (not on a regular basis) but got it the other day. It was a very good article and the pici's were good too!!!! Why would you get slated!!!! I thought it was good!
Amanda

Lily said:
Hi there,
As I live in Normanton which is in west yorks i get the evening post (not on a regular basis) but got it the other day. It was a very good article and the pici's were good too!!!! Why would you get slated!!!! I thought it was good!
Amanda
Just me being a little embarrased - glad you enjoyed it - still figuring out how to post it on here :o

Scan the article in the pc and then upload it to geek site.............
Oh I cant wait to read it xxxx

Mrs Geek - any news on scanning that article for us nosey parkers....

I've managed to put the jpegs in my gallery so at least you can kind of view but I don't know if you can read it - :eek: SORRY I may not have put it up properly - feel a plank but when you have a hub who knows how, you sort-of let him do the do and I have been figuring this out on my lonesome today!!

Well done Mrs Geek :cool:

Loved the article !

Especially the bit "they fell in love in three days flat between manicures and they knew wanted to be together forever practically before the varnish was dry"

Makes you go all mushy :cry:

What a brillant article !!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

It can only do the nail industry the world of good! :green:

brill article mrs geek, i love reading anything that has creative in it ,love dee

ahhh cheers guys - it's a little tongue in cheek I know, But Jayne Dawson (WHO WROTE IT) and I had quite the laugh and so I enjoyed her tongue-in-cheek words!! The real classic to this tale is that apparently Womens Own mag liked the story so much, they want to feature it!! They say it's the feel-good factor!! I am cracking up now!! I will let you know what issue - I think it is a weekly mag so not sure as yet!:eek:

Mrs Geek said:
ahhh cheers guys - it's a little tongue in cheek I know, But Jayne Dawson (WHO WROTE IT) and I had quite the laugh and so I enjoyed her tongue-in-cheek words!! The real classic to this tale is that apparently Womens Own mag liked the story so much, they want to feature it!! They say it's the feel-good factor!! I am cracking up now!! I will let you know what issue - I think it is a weekly mag so not sure as yet!:eek:
Hey Sam! ... lovely little article.
Dont forget to let us know when it will be in the mag ... the Geeks will be knocking up their readership for sure that week :)

I enjoyed the article Sams - it's great to get indepth with the people behind the company - Samantha did I see you with short nails in the picture - no stilletos.

Fiona - did you also notice that I also wrote that either short and meticulous nails or almond was IN for Summer!! :o I had mine soaked off so Sam could do a full-set of Brisa but the photographer asked to come a day early:eek: I felt totally NAKED!!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back